Fursona Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Visions and Developments
Jester of The Hearts EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:51 pm by Winterheart
Heres a comment from a chat between me and Thunderflight.

Quote :

Just you wait, Ive stumbled onto something that can pump FO upto level 10000000.

Member profiles, integrated blogging system, shared galleries, chat features, friend system, forum, video sharing, rss feeds, even organising.

Imagine FO as an awesome integrated social website for furries.

Theres something to think about huh?

It will …

Comments: 1
PLANS FOR V2 | NEED FEEDBACK
Jester of The Hearts EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:32 am by Winterheart
Okay guys.

Some people have been suggesting some seriously awesome stuff and I need your feedback before I start working on it.

First thing, is a possible blog implementation. Such as blogs.fursonaonline.net

And the second thing ( Which I think can be great ) is Groups / Clans whatever.
Basically, if a person wants to start a group they will need a post limit. Then they submit a group request …

Comments: 27
Latest topics
» character random chatting!
Jester of The Hearts EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:07 am by Allan-Marixo

» Newbie here
Jester of The Hearts EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:09 pm by BoomAvalon

» Shrimpcupcake art
Jester of The Hearts EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:37 pm by Shrimpcupcake

» Forum Rules
Jester of The Hearts EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:27 am by r u s k a

» Visions and Developments
Jester of The Hearts EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:23 pm by ShadWolf

» PLANS FOR V2 | NEED FEEDBACK
Jester of The Hearts EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:49 pm by Thunderflight

» BBC Code Colors
Jester of The Hearts EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:48 pm by Thunderflight

» Won't be online anymore. [Farewell]
Jester of The Hearts EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:06 am by ShadWolf

» ruska's artwork :)
Jester of The Hearts EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:29 am by Winterheart

Gallery
Jester of The Hearts Empty
Poll
Shall we make a seperate board called blogs.fursonaonline.net?
Yes, would make more sense.
Jester of The Hearts I_vote_lcap50%Jester of The Hearts I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
No
Jester of The Hearts I_vote_lcap13%Jester of The Hearts I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Just keep it on this board, even if its confusing.
Jester of The Hearts I_vote_lcap38%Jester of The Hearts I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jester of The Hearts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
doe-lucky

doe-lucky

PostSubject: Jester of The Hearts   Jester of The Hearts EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:20 am

A gently, calming breeze swept around the dim forest area. The waking sun, was barely peaking out from the earth's side, letting all the morning dew glisten like diamonds. A wolf was stalking through the forest, a hunt possibly? Her golden eyes narrowing down on something as she stalked forwards. Hind quarters lifted up, as her rear moved a bit letting her hind muscles ripple under the summer pelt. "The great hunter sense the fear in her prey...." The female whispered to herself. If one could see clearly, the wolf was stalking not a beast of the land, nor hare, nor vermin, but a butterfly. A simple butterfly. The female instantly jumped forward trying to catch her prey, but she missed, over jumping and only tumbling to the ground with a large "humpf" afterwords. Golden eyes looked as her butterfly fly away mocking her with every wing stroke. With s few choice words, she slowly brought herself up from the grass and began to parade around somewhere else. "Why must the forest be so big?" She mummbled to herself, despertly wishing she could find someone, or atleast something interesting to occupy her ever wondering mind.

ooc//
Feel free to join in Very Happy It's been a while since I've roleplayed so hopefully I'm not to bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://doe-lucky.deviantart.com/
Iceshadow

Iceshadow

PostSubject: Re: Jester of The Hearts   Jester of The Hearts EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:01 pm

A large male wolf padded through the woods, muttering about his loss of his prey. His body was broad and his eyes were dark and glossy. He had many scars scattered throughout his fur, the most visible of scars were scattered around his muzzle and his cheeks. He was a very rough creature, and was not the nicest or appealing. He narrowed his eyes as he stepped on a branch, cracking it in half, the noise echoing in the woods. He rolled his eyes and pressed onward, he did not enjoy to put all of his muse into the small things in life. He had a dark pelt that was shining in the sunlight that was creeping through the leaves on the trees. He lifted a lip as he heard a noise in the distance, his ears pricking upward, slowly lifting his head. He huffed as he watched the female tumble, and he slowly let his ears pin back as she talked to herself. He wanted to burst out laughing, and just mind his own mind, and walk away, but he ignored his thoughts and slowly sat down, watching her, intently. He could not help but to let a gentle cackle seep through his maw, and he curled his small tail around him, and sat there, intently. His dark eyes followed her movements as she challenged the butterfly. He did not understand why this creature amused him, even when he had better things that he could be doing. He let a gentle smile creep upon his muzzle, his darkness rushing away from his body, enlightened.

I suck at roleplaying.. @___@ You can ignore me if you don't wanna roleplay with me, tis fine. I haven't roleplayed in years.
Back to top Go down
http://Iceshadow13.deviantart.com
Ahnoni

Ahnoni

PostSubject: Re: Jester of The Hearts   Jester of The Hearts EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:59 am

~The romancing fog, dancing like royalty among the standing audience of trees; their leaves caressed and calming and the night find solace in silence. Padded footfalls crunch the crisp jaded blades underfoot, a stealth that comes natural to a hunter. Sonars rotate atop a silvered skull, one such ear tattered, one eye blinded and scars across the muzzle that whisper that this One, is a warrior.
Long legs carry the beast to a grand height well above and beyond that of smaller, normal cousin wolves. Pelt of lightning shimmers a pale silver touched by the moon, underbelly as white as a winter dream. Tips of ears, across shoulders and upon the tips of her tails is an ashen burn; this One a living storm.
Two tails sways independent as her gait carries massive canine into a clearing of low light and swirling, concealing fog.
Violet orb and blinded blue somehow still sees, but with a different perception.
Raising mighty head and feeling the fall of her mane against it, she echos forth from the depth of ages a howl that in it's path; echos thunder.
Pulling hips under and tails to side, she sits, sonars rotating and analyzing the sounds about her and she waits.~
Back to top Go down
http://ancient-scars.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jester of The Hearts   Jester of The Hearts Empty

Back to top Go down

Jester of The Hearts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fursona Online :: The Theatre District :: Role Playing Games-
Jump to: