Fursona Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Visions and Developments
My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:51 pm by Winterheart
Heres a comment from a chat between me and Thunderflight.

Quote :

Just you wait, Ive stumbled onto something that can pump FO upto level 10000000.

Member profiles, integrated blogging system, shared galleries, chat features, friend system, forum, video sharing, rss feeds, even organising.

Imagine FO as an awesome integrated social website for furries.

Theres something to think about huh?

It will …

Comments: 1
PLANS FOR V2 | NEED FEEDBACK
My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:32 am by Winterheart
Okay guys.

Some people have been suggesting some seriously awesome stuff and I need your feedback before I start working on it.

First thing, is a possible blog implementation. Such as blogs.fursonaonline.net

And the second thing ( Which I think can be great ) is Groups / Clans whatever.
Basically, if a person wants to start a group they will need a post limit. Then they submit a group request …

Comments: 27
Latest topics
» character random chatting!
My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:07 am by Allan-Marixo

» Newbie here
My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:09 pm by BoomAvalon

» Shrimpcupcake art
My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:37 pm by Shrimpcupcake

» Forum Rules
My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:27 am by r u s k a

» Visions and Developments
My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:23 pm by ShadWolf

» PLANS FOR V2 | NEED FEEDBACK
My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:49 pm by Thunderflight

» BBC Code Colors
My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:48 pm by Thunderflight

» Won't be online anymore. [Farewell]
My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:06 am by ShadWolf

» ruska's artwork :)
My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:29 am by Winterheart

Gallery
My Dreams… Your Dreams… Empty
Poll
Shall we make a seperate board called blogs.fursonaonline.net?
Yes, would make more sense.
My Dreams… Your Dreams… I_vote_lcap50%My Dreams… Your Dreams… I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
No
My Dreams… Your Dreams… I_vote_lcap13%My Dreams… Your Dreams… I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Just keep it on this board, even if its confusing.
My Dreams… Your Dreams… I_vote_lcap38%My Dreams… Your Dreams… I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My Dreams… Your Dreams…

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadWolf

ShadWolf

PostSubject: My Dreams… Your Dreams…   My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:42 am

Everyone dreams, there is no such thing as not ever having a dream. Because if you're saying that, you've actually forgotten what you've dreamed about. It is said you dream 7 different things in 1 night. I love dreams, they're amazing, I remember quite a lot of really good ones. ^^

So lets share what kind of Dreams you've had, for others to read about, but because Dreams can tell stories about that person. :3 Here's a few of my old past dreams.

My Past Dreams wrote:

This dream slowly begins off inside a School, I can't see myself as it's only vision, I glide through the school, well what it would seem, I am actually walking I appear at the top of these stairs looking down to the main Door Entrance and I begin to descend the stairs and headed for the main door entrance and wander outside. I then appeared in a field next to a stable where there is horses, but my vision of the stables is obscured by a wooden fence panels, and I could see in between the gaps and I could see something green walking on the other side.

I went to the end of the fence and I could see what it was as it came round, it was a green fox that looked like jelly, but not jelly, just a pure green fox and he could talk, when he spoke to me he said "It's too dangerous to be here…" but I just had to follow him, I wasn't quite sure what he meant about it being dangerous here. I soon found myself infront of my house and I could see a park and two dragons fighting each other. Green Fox appeared again and said "It's too dangerous to be here…" I soon quickly shouted after him as he wandered off. I can't quite remember what I said to him, but he seemed to turn round with a look at me, then continued to wander off and disappeared into a flock of sheep.

I tried going in after him calling his name "Green Fox…!! Green Fox…!! Green Fox…!!" with each call I cried out he didn't respond, but soon I found myself back at the stables where I first met Green Fox and I saw him again. He asked me why I followed him, and I said something to him, my words sounded muffled. I quickly ran to Green Fox and hugged him tightly I felt his nice warm furry body brush up against me and then I woke up.

I felt sad because I wanted to spend longer with him. Sad It's a dream I'll never forget, because I was talking about him all day, and I wanted to find him again in my dream later that night. I tried and tried, but I couldn't find him in my dreams again.

I have more older dreams I want to share ^^ but I want to see what you have too! :3
Back to top Go down
http://shad-wolf.deviantart.com
Winterheart
Admin
Winterheart

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams… Your Dreams…   My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:03 pm

This may sound completely ridiculous but my dreams are always zombie dreams, killing or war dreams. Im chased, hurt, have loads of weapons and sometimes I even fight witches. My dreams ould seriously make a great thriller movie... except for that time I threw a zombie on an orange and it fell down a slide into a group of dancers on a stage o_O

But this witch wanted to rape me too... I should stop, my dreams arent exactly PG-13. But I do kick ass! Especially with the katanas I always seem to find in my dreams!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fursonaonline.net
r u s k a

r u s k a

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams… Your Dreams…   My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:11 pm

aw, shad. Sad i hate the strange, empty feelings of never finding what you remember.

i always dream and remember them about 90% of the time. they come to me just like movies--in other words, i watch myself. apparently, i'm an extreme dreamer since i'm sensitive. my brain can create the smells of someone's cologne, a flower, or a dead body. i feel everything, taste everything and smell everything. it's crazy. x.x

anyway, i have two dreams. one from last night and another that one of my characters was created from (as most of my characters are born). hope you guys don't mind me writing it out--helps with my lack of roleplay release. Razz

last night
    Quote :
    I've always been self conscious of my body, whether it was the way my skin laid slightly over my jeans or the way my thighs moved when I walked. This case was no different. I was at school, walking about with my friends when I was called to the office by one of the faculty. It was strange, considering this dream did not go through the motions but instead jumped about like pond frogs from one scene to the next. Before I knew it I was in the nurse's office, sitting uncomfortably on her icy steel chairs--they never were inviting. The look on her face told me something was wrong, a kind of look you can't ignore.

I'd always dreamed of there being a reason for my weight problems, be it fiction or not. No matter what I did, nothing seemed to change. But this was certainly not what I'd hoped for. It was eerily silent in her room, save the strange heartbeat-like beeping in the background, so faint it sounded like it would die any minute. Her mouth moved, but the words that came out did not follow accordingly as she said, "Cancer." Immediately I appeared in an E.R., my parents next to me as I lied down on the strange chair of a doctor's room. They were crying, but I was dauntingly calm at this point. The doctor came in and sat down in his rolling chair, and while he spoke his voice was muffled just as my parents' were. I couldn't understand them--I couldn't care.

We discovered that a tumor had lodged itself around the nerves that controlled the brain's metabolism processing. It explained the weight gain, and while I should have been happy they found it, I was not. I got what I wanted, but it was far more than I'd hoped. The tumor would only grow, in which I would as well until my heart stopped. There was a procedure they could preform, but it had only a 47% success rate. Without even considering the jumbled words that fell from their mouths like sludge, I made the decision myself. I would have the surgery.

Later that night while I was in my hospital room, I called my boyfriend. As soon as he said hello in his relaxed, charming voice, I broke down inside. The thought of never seeing him was gut wrenching, as if someone was peeling away at my skin with each passing moment. I could hear nothing but his voice as we talked, and yet, the beeping from earlier was still present. Subtle, but alive. I finally told him what had happened. He went silent.

I finally asked the question that was a lump in my throat, waiting to suffocate me before this cancer did. "Will you come see me? Be with me?" I quivered. I desperately clung to the corded phone as though it was my lifeline to the world--to him. I never did hear his answer as the room began to spin. The beeping became louder and faster like the beating hooves of horses running through my mind with my worries on the tips of their hair. In the blink of an eye, I found myself lying down with an anesthetic mask on my mouth. The doctors were blurry like everything else around me, but their heartless utensils glinted when they moved. I cried out inside, still wanting his answer, but I never heard it. "Count backwards..." was all I made out before the heart monitor's discordant pattern drowned everything out. I felt scared. I was insecure, I was frightened. I felt like the needles and tubes in me would come to life and constrict whatever was left of me.

But something before I woke up caught me. The feeling of pressure on my right hand--a grasp that made me cry.

i woke up after that... and told my boyfriend about the dream that made my chest swell with anxiety. he answered my dreamself's question to my surprise and said, "I would definitely come." i felt better for the rest of today and could only feel more than relieved. my love felt stronger, too. C:

weird.. haha sorry. i'll say my second dream only if you guys are interested--that one probably bored you. x.x

Last edited by r u s k a on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ruska-vellamo.deviantart.com
Winterheart
Admin
Winterheart

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams… Your Dreams…   My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Tell me more ruska @_____@
Back to top Go down
http://www.fursonaonline.net
Flux

Flux

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams… Your Dreams…   My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:21 am

Dreams. (:
Back to top Go down
r u s k a

r u s k a

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams… Your Dreams…   My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:29 pm

really? o.o well... okay c: this is the dream about how Nirvana (my lamb/deer) was born.

Quote :
    I can't say whether or not I was in the dark, or I was blind. I stumbled helplessly down a path that my body seemed to recognize more than my brain. While it felt cold with the feeling of dirt beneath my feet, it was a distant sense to me, like all my inner instincts were away from me--an outter body experience as most of my dreams were. I continued along the invisible path until finally a small, bead-like light hovered beyond me. Of course at this point everything confused me and nothing made sense to me, but like most dreamselves, the cliche shine was too much to disregard.

Eventually the light cast a dim glow on the things around me when I came near; vines. Hundreds of vines were around me as they clung to ghostly walls that I could not see. A small worn, wooden picket fence was in front of me. "Curiouser and curiouser," the Cheshire cat had told Alice. He wasn't kidding. Pushing the easily unhinged lock with my fingers, I opened the gate, which let out a stifled squeak of protest. Though my lighting was scarce, I could make out a lonesome opening in this eerie forest. Even past the gate, the area was still dark, as though the previous light was simply a lighthouse to the next harbor. I trudged on, the thoughts swimming in my head as organized as a flock of turkeys in rain.

I was not able to go very far, for a vague figure was in front of me. Its shadow ceased just before my feet as I crouched. It followed. This thing--which I finally made out to be a creature of some sort--neared me more prior to kneeling. Now I could just make out its features, features I never thought I'd have to describe to someone other than myself. Its eyes were horse-like; long, thick lashes fluttering just above its dark pools of black. Those very pools, I discovered, were actually a part of its irises--they were a pitless charcoal with random glimmers of reflecting light. Black liquid oozed from its eyes like endless waterfalls, cascading down its prominent cheeks. It, who I assumed to be female by its doe appearance and sing-song baa, stared straight into my face. Something about her was familiar. Strange, but familiar.

She had a key that hung snug around her elongated deer neck, but unlike most fawns of the sort, she was covered in soft, curling wool instead of fine hairs. This wool stopped at the elbows and ankles of her legs and just below her jaw. There was even wool on her tail, which, though like cervine, was coursed in wool, save the bottom. The female's long ears fell back and slightly dropped, twitching every now and then at sounds the human ear could only long to hear. Where her heart would have been beneath the layers of wool and skin there was a carving of a key hole. Now this was no simple, clean hole--it was scared and scabbed with what seemed to be attempts of keys that had failed to fit correctly. There was no wool growing near this skin, but instead subtly conformed to its shape. It looked painful, and I wondered why she did not flinch in pain as I did when I set my eyes on it.

While we looked at one another with infinite questions, the sound of shuffling footsteps came near. She immediately got to her feet and came to my side with a slight turn in her angle, so that she was a mild "shield" to the stranger. I still cannot remember his face to this day, but I do remember the sight of him made my heart jump, flutter like wild monarchs. I was about to get to my feet until the deer stopped me, eying me with her bottomless gaze. The boy came closer, but she was not phased. He pulled a key from his pocket and brought it up to the doe. She didn't move. He put the key into the keyhole on her chest, jumbling the silver in his hand. He mumbled to himself as the key refused to fit. Sighing, he glanced at me only for a moment before turning away and dissolving into the abyss further ahead. The urge to cry swelled in my chest, and yet, the deer was unharmed.

After what seemed like years another boy approached. This time, his face was not so dark--undiscerning, but not as foreign. Back then, like the other boy, I could not put a face nor name to him. Not even a sound. But now when I think about this dream, only one person's voice fits--my love's. But I digress. This tall boy came to the lamb, which I decided to call Nirvana--when she had looked at me, it seemed to be her name. She did not need to utter it at all--it just was. She just was. Contrary to the other man, he did not have a key of his own. Instead, Nirvana looked at him with a quiet approval. He gave her a smile and reached for the key on her neck. My heart gasped with passion at his touch to the key, and I could not help but shiver in love and hope. He took the sterling necklace from her long neck and place it in the keyhole. It fit perfectly. Nirvana moved aside as the boy came towards me, lending a hand to me. The deer put its maw on my forehead before turning away and disappearing into the ethereal woods beside us. And in that moment, it hit me.

She was me, and I was her. I was my heart and the emotions that fleeted with life, while she was my judgment. She was the part of me that guarded my heart, while I served as my own feelings. And this boy--whoever he'd be--had been approved by my judgment. There was a sense of balance and love when we connected. The minute she placed her head on mine, I realized it--I was her, and she was me.

man do i miss writing. ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://ruska-vellamo.deviantart.com
ShadWolf

ShadWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams… Your Dreams…   My Dreams… Your Dreams… EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Wow! you've had some pretty amazing dreams Ruska! o.o but that lam/deer sounds awesome ^^

I have one dream I had a while back, it set me in the Theme of Assassins Creed. But it's not, it was completely different from what it seemed.

Quote :

It first started off really dark and really weird… I first appeared in a courtyard and I could see guards wandering around guarding the place, and as far as I knew, they weren't aware of my presence, nor could they see me as they had lanturns, and there was only Torches on the walls of the courtyard which only lit a few yards or so.

I took a wander around and found I was walking next to a canal and almost fell in, because it was so dark and I couldn't see. I looked up and I could see a full moon and could see the reflection of the water. I looked over to the Left and I saw a group of men standing around and one of them was holding a glowing object, I got a little closer to find out what it was and to listen in what they were saying about the object.

There was a priest who stood among them dressed in brown robes and white shirt and holding a book. I got down on the ground and crawled over to them silently, and I hid down behind some boxes, and peered around them and saw the men standing there talking, although I couldn't quite make out what they were saying, as it sounded muffled. I saw they were on the other side of this gait-like fence standing at a table. I kept looking around to see if anyone saw me yet, but I was fine, I got closer and closer, but I accidentally get spotted and tried to get in closer and steal the object they had. The one who was holding it said to me "This is the Golden Heart, which makes you immortal." He then looked up to the moon and soon began to change into a Werewolf, the object went inside him and his chest glowed like the Golden Heart as I could see his ribs and insides glowing. He let out a big roar and I tried to get at him and steal the heart by picking up a dagger I found lying on the table and tried piercing his chest open, but to no avail. I failed to get it so I had to run for one of the door on the far side of the courtyard to the right.

As I ran for the door on the other side I looked behind and he was chasing me. I had to chant a spell to open the door as by the time I got to it, it was locked by a powerful spell. As soon as I broke the spell I quickly opened the door and shut it behind me and re-chanted the spell that kept the door locked. I wandered around inside this small room, and I ran into the priest, I still had the dagger and I had pinned him and taken him hostage and made him talk about the Golden Heart, he said to me "The Golden Heart Responds when the user looks at the Full Moon, turning them into a Werewolf." I wanted to attain this power, so I released the priest and ran out another door and found myself back in the courtyard. With no sign of the man who had the Golden Heart, I wandered around the courtyard canal to the right, but stopped when I saw guards coming through the gait-like fence, I went hanging off at the edge of the canal so they couldn't see me, and waited till they passed before bringing myself back up and I headed back round to the left side of the courtyard. I saw the man that had the Golden Heart, I managed to get around the other side of where I first encountered him.

I found a pole-like spear lying by the courtyard canal. The man wandered over and places this leather pouch on the table. I ran over to him silently and quickly, as I got closer he suddenly turned around and saw me coming and tried to grab the leather pouch, but it was too late for him as I had pierced his chest with the spear I had obtained. I suddenly hear shouts and guards tried to come get me, I had picked up the Leather Pouch and took out the Golden Heart that was inside and merged with the item. I took one glance at the beautiful clear full moon and I felt a sharp pain run through my body as my body began to change, my hands grew bigger and turned into giant paws with claws, my back tailbone grew and I had a tail, and my face had changed into a muzzle and had fluffy ears on my head. My chest glowed as where the Golden Heart was inside me. I soon took out the guard who started to attack me, and I began to make my way out of the courtyard by climbing the building onto the roof…

I then soon woke up, wishing I was there a little longer. It felt amazing being this Werewolf, I had complete control over myself and felt really powerful. I can't quite describe that felling, but it's very powerful, content… I can't think of the right word, but it was something higher.
Back to top Go down
http://shad-wolf.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dreams… Your Dreams…   My Dreams… Your Dreams… Empty

Back to top Go down

My Dreams… Your Dreams…
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fursona Online :: The Lounge :: Off Topic-
Jump to: