Fursona Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Visions and Developments
commissioning information ! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:51 pm by Winterheart
Heres a comment from a chat between me and Thunderflight.

Quote :

Just you wait, Ive stumbled onto something that can pump FO upto level 10000000.

Member profiles, integrated blogging system, shared galleries, chat features, friend system, forum, video sharing, rss feeds, even organising.

Imagine FO as an awesome integrated social website for furries.

Theres something to think about huh?

It will …

Comments: 1
PLANS FOR V2 | NEED FEEDBACK
commissioning information ! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:32 am by Winterheart
Okay guys.

Some people have been suggesting some seriously awesome stuff and I need your feedback before I start working on it.

First thing, is a possible blog implementation. Such as blogs.fursonaonline.net

And the second thing ( Which I think can be great ) is Groups / Clans whatever.
Basically, if a person wants to start a group they will need a post limit. Then they submit a group request …

Comments: 27
Latest topics
» character random chatting!
commissioning information ! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:07 am by Allan-Marixo

» Newbie here
commissioning information ! EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:09 pm by BoomAvalon

» Shrimpcupcake art
commissioning information ! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:37 pm by Shrimpcupcake

» Forum Rules
commissioning information ! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:27 am by r u s k a

» Visions and Developments
commissioning information ! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:23 pm by ShadWolf

» PLANS FOR V2 | NEED FEEDBACK
commissioning information ! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:49 pm by Thunderflight

» BBC Code Colors
commissioning information ! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:48 pm by Thunderflight

» Won't be online anymore. [Farewell]
commissioning information ! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:06 am by ShadWolf

» ruska's artwork :)
commissioning information ! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:29 am by Winterheart

Gallery
commissioning information ! Empty
Poll
Shall we make a seperate board called blogs.fursonaonline.net?
Yes, would make more sense.
commissioning information ! I_vote_lcap50%commissioning information ! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
No
commissioning information ! I_vote_lcap13%commissioning information ! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Just keep it on this board, even if its confusing.
commissioning information ! I_vote_lcap38%commissioning information ! I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

commissioning information !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
r u s k a

r u s k a

commissioning information ! Empty
PostSubject: commissioning information !   commissioning information ! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:42 pm

A R T - S T A T U S E S
      Commissions: OPEN (4-5 slots)
      Art Trades: OPEN (1 slot)
      Collaborations: OPEN (1 slot)

C O M M I S S I O N I N G

P H O T O M A N I P U L A T I O N S
      $2.00 Avatars: a nice avatar that can be used on roleplaying sites so long as credit is given or a link back is seen. simply give me the link and name of the places the avatar will be used on and the appropriate dimensions. avatars may also be drawn if you'd like. some examples include: I

$3.00 Signatures: a nice signature that can be used on roleplaying sites so long as credit is given or a link back is seen. simply give me the link and name of the places the avatar will be used on and the appropriate dimensions. signatures may also be drawn if you'd like. some examples include: I

$10.00 Simple Package: one subject and one background image. minor painting edits included. you have the option of choosing the images that will be used in the manipulation or letting me do so. some examples of simple packages include: I

$20.00 Complex Package: one subject and two background images together. major painting edits included. you have the option of choosing the images that will be used in the manipulation or letting me do so. some examples of complex packages include: I

$35.00 Custom Skins: a skin or "layout" for your websites. i work best with proboards, but i can also do invisionfree. given some guidelines, i can create a custom banner (with drawn details, your choice), custom side images, pipes and whatever else you'd like. some examples of skins include: I (live: click) , I (live: click)

--- $5.00 for every subject added other than the first.

D I G I T A L - P A I N T I N G S
      $5.00 Sketch: one subject with no background, color or shading. a simple sketch with cleaned up lines. some examples of sketched images include: I + II

$8.00 Lineart: one subject with no background, color or shading. first sketched and then lined after some cleaning up. some examples of lineart images include: I + II

*$15.00 Colored: one subject with an optional simple background. the image is sketched, lined and colored. simple shading is optional. some examples of colored images include: I + II

*$27.00 Premium: one subject with an optional background. the image is completely lined and colored with shading. some examples of premium images include: I

--- $5.00 for every subject added other than the first.
      --- *prices may be more depending on the amount of detail desired.

V A R I O U S - S T Y L E S
      Nuggets: my version of "chibis" or midgets. examples: I

Realism: realistic pictures, like portraits. examples: I

Manga: what most of my humans look like. examples: I

Animals: combination of realism and manga. examples: I

C O N T A C T
      Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. please state who you are.

Y!IM: ruska.vellamo. please state who you are when adding me.

Notes: pm me here on FO or note me on DA. please be kind to me and polite!

Comments: leave comments on my deviantART. please be kind and polite!

IF YOU'D LIKE DEEPER DETAILS OR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SOMETHING, PLEASE NOTE ME OR LEAVE A POLITE COMMENT. more art examples will be posted as they come. please commission me and give me a chance--i do my best! thank you! (:

xoxo,
        nat g.
Back to top Go down
http://ruska-vellamo.deviantart.com

commissioning information !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fursona Online :: The Community :: The Black Market-
Jump to: