Fursona Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Visions and Developments
Introduce yourself! =D EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:51 pm by Winterheart
Heres a comment from a chat between me and Thunderflight.

Quote :

Just you wait, Ive stumbled onto something that can pump FO upto level 10000000.

Member profiles, integrated blogging system, shared galleries, chat features, friend system, forum, video sharing, rss feeds, even organising.

Imagine FO as an awesome integrated social website for furries.

Theres something to think about huh?

It will …

Comments: 1
PLANS FOR V2 | NEED FEEDBACK
Introduce yourself! =D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:32 am by Winterheart
Okay guys.

Some people have been suggesting some seriously awesome stuff and I need your feedback before I start working on it.

First thing, is a possible blog implementation. Such as blogs.fursonaonline.net

And the second thing ( Which I think can be great ) is Groups / Clans whatever.
Basically, if a person wants to start a group they will need a post limit. Then they submit a group request …

Comments: 27
Latest topics
» character random chatting!
Introduce yourself! =D EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:07 am by Allan-Marixo

» Newbie here
Introduce yourself! =D EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:09 pm by BoomAvalon

» Shrimpcupcake art
Introduce yourself! =D EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:37 pm by Shrimpcupcake

» Forum Rules
Introduce yourself! =D EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:27 am by r u s k a

» Visions and Developments
Introduce yourself! =D EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:23 pm by ShadWolf

» PLANS FOR V2 | NEED FEEDBACK
Introduce yourself! =D EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:49 pm by Thunderflight

» BBC Code Colors
Introduce yourself! =D EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:48 pm by Thunderflight

» Won't be online anymore. [Farewell]
Introduce yourself! =D EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:06 am by ShadWolf

» ruska's artwork :)
Introduce yourself! =D EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:29 am by Winterheart

Gallery
Introduce yourself! =D Empty
Poll
Shall we make a seperate board called blogs.fursonaonline.net?
Yes, would make more sense.
Introduce yourself! =D I_vote_lcap50%Introduce yourself! =D I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
No
Introduce yourself! =D I_vote_lcap13%Introduce yourself! =D I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Just keep it on this board, even if its confusing.
Introduce yourself! =D I_vote_lcap38%Introduce yourself! =D I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Introduce yourself! =D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyuku Moon

Miyuku Moon

PostSubject: Introduce yourself! =D   Introduce yourself! =D EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 am

Hello im Miyuku Reimei Moon (reimei means twilight in jap.)
Rp: Im a black demon wolf: type: twilianxMistwolf. a Mist wolf is a wolf that can turn into a mist to their element (ex: earth has a greenish mist) And a Twilian is just a demon wolf race. There is Light, Darkness, twilight (dark and light) Pure (no race/clan and are peacemakers) and Earthlings.(water/ice fire grass rock air/wind thunder/lightning any thing from the earth itself) i can morph into a human/vampire/wolf girl, A dragon, and a regular wolf form (cuz im really huge with ten tails =D mwuhaha. but im smaller than the rest of my family) and i have huge saber fangs that when i go to reg. wolf they go to regular fangs. Im Not an evil demon. Im good. Im usualy nice but u dont wanna make me truly mad. and i can be mishevious and i joke alot so if i say something offensive try not to take it seriously i dont try to be mean its just who i am to joke alot. but i can be serious too. (waay too long of stuff to type so..) Talk to me if you wanna know more about Rp form or real life. am looking forward to a good time here! ^^ with everyone

RW(realworld): I have a bay quarter arab gelding name Shazam and I love horses. TRULY love them and all animals. but Wolves-Cats-and Horses-and Orcas are at the top. Oh and dragons! =] All are strong Loyal majestic powerful graceful and loving and cats are adorable x3
I Love Love love to Draw and animate (tho i havent done any at all, like 2.) and I love making AMVs and putting them on youtube. My User is LilMidna13. Twilight Shadows is i guess u could say my company? XD (even tho i dont sell nything). its like LionsGate or Walt Disney XD. Mine is Twilight Shadows.
Twisted Evil Razz
lol!
Back to top Go down
Winterheart
Admin
Winterheart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself! =D   Introduce yourself! =D EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:38 am

Your backstory is awesome! Definately a roleplay I would join O_O

Me myself, I am half arab ( libyan to be exact ). Welcome =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.fursonaonline.net
DogRunner

DogRunner

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself! =D   Introduce yourself! =D EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:04 pm

umm.. so real intro. XD
HI! C: im Dog, DogRunner, Chubs, Haley, ect. Whatever works. haha, Im mostly on da and love to draw. im in highschool currently and im a sophmore. (i servived freshman year! whut!) school is my main priority, so sadly school work has been killing me on the computer, and drawing.
Im not a furry, i have a fursona, and draw wolves and sometimes play around with anthros, but i refuse to be a furry, most of all, because im not quite sure what they are. xD
I draw traditionally and digitally on a intuosa4 tablet. I hope to be getting flashplayer for christmas to learn how to animate. C:
i draw any animal, but lately ive been obsessed with drawing canines and felines. im the stereotypical fantard.
Sooo, um, oh yes! my character.
Skrit,skrittster,skrittles,skritastic, ect. (my fursona/oc)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (folder of drawings with her. XD)
ive yet to create a real ref of her, because i fail. haha Anways...
Name: Skrit. (i cant remember why i chose that. XD)
Species: Cheetah/wolf, anatomy of wolf except for her tail
Characteristics: (practically describing me) Shes short, and not even the slimmest, shes seems to be the average joe. shes kind and optimistic, its hard to stay down and unhappy, shes happy with her llife but like anyone has problems. shes a huge procrastinater and can be shy when friends arnt around. she strives to be accepted by others and try to do her best, although that doesnt always work out well.
Music Themes: SWING MUSIC! <33. (Frank sinatra and michael buble especially)

umm.. thats all i can think of now, all and all, hi! and i cant wait to meet lots of nice people here! C:

Back to top Go down
http://dogrunner.deviantart.com/
Winterheart
Admin
Winterheart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself! =D   Introduce yourself! =D EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Wow, you sound alot like me actually x]

Skrit is awesome Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.fursonaonline.net
Miyuku Moon

Miyuku Moon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself! =D   Introduce yourself! =D EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:13 pm

wow! both of yours sound cool ^-^ and nice to meet chu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself! =D   Introduce yourself! =D Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fursona Online :: Fursona Online :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: